If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, drivers, passenger and others who wish to access or use Service.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, expressed, or implied, oral or written, except which stated in the attachment.
- The Parties hereby reads, understands, agrees to the applicable Terms of Service: Transport in the following link: https://www.loyarmyanmar.com/terms-policies/ which may be updated by LOYAR MYANMAR from time to time (The “Terms of Service”) and are deemed as integral part of this Agreement;
The definitions of terms used in these General Terms and Conditions for Taxi Transport shall be understood to be:
- Passenger: the person being transported by the Driver.
- Driver: the natural person or legal entity, including its Personnel, undertaking the transport of persons by Car.
- Transport agreement: the agreement concluded between Passenger and Driver in respect of transport by taxi.
- Personal Data: It is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, bank and credit card details, email address, your image, date of birth, vehicle and insurance information;
- Representations, Warranties and Undertakings
By using the service, you represent, warrant/ undertake that:
- All the information which you provide shall be true and accurate;
- You will only use the Application, Platform and Service for their intended and lawful purposes;
- You will keep your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service secure and confidential;
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security;
- You will not try to interrupt or harm the Service, Application and/or the Software in any way;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity or any other documents, permits, licenses or approvals which we may reasonably request or require;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards LOYAR or any third party;
- When using the Service, you agree to comply with all laws applicable to you and/or your use of the Service;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from LOYAR;
- You provide us the phone numbers of LOYAR users and other contacts in your mobile phone address book on a regular basis. You confirm that you are authorized to provide us with such numbers to enhance your use of the Service.
- Obligations and authorities of Passenger
- Passenger shall be obliged: (a) to follow all reasonable indications or instructions by Driver, such as sitting in the seat indicated by Driver; (b) to put on a seat belt before the journey commences.
- In the Car, Passenger shall be obliged to refrain from: (a) damaging and/or soiling the Car; (b) the consumption of alcoholic drinks (c) transporting and/or using drugs or narcotics; (d) the use of tobacco products, unless with the specific permission of Driver; (e) aggression, fighting, harassing, threatening, or any other improper behavior towards Driver and/or others;
- Passenger shall be obliged to pay the journey price indicated by the LOYAR's Kilometer.
- Obligations and authorities of Driver
- Driver shall be obliged to transport the Passenger, and any hand baggage he is carrying, in a careful manner.
- When using a LOYAR, Driver shall be obliged to leave the amount showing on the LOYAR at the end of the journey for a period long enough to reasonably allow the Passenger to read the mileage.
- Driver shall be obliged to treat with care any personal information which it obtains in connection with booking of journeys or by any other means, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- In the Car, Driver shall be obliged to refrain from: (a) the consumption of alcoholic drinks and drunk driving. (b) transporting and/or using drugs or narcotics; (c) the use of tobacco products (d) aggression, fighting, harassing, threatening, or any other improper behavior towards Passenger and or others.
- Driver shall be authorized, if serious reasons so necessitate, to discontinue the transport in full or in part. Driver shall inform Passenger as quickly as possible of the discontinuation, and if possible, of the reasons, the measures it intends to take and the possible duration. In the event of premature termination, Passenger, where the price of the journey is established by the taximeter, shall owe the amount indicated by the taximeter at the time the journey is discontinued. In the event that the journey price was agreed in advance, Passenger shall owe a proportionate part thereof in payment of that part of the journey already driven.
- The fees which you pay LOYAR for the Service are due immediately and are non-refundable (“Service Fee“).This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your access to the Application / Platform, our decision to terminate or suspend your access to the Application / Platform, disruption caused to the Service whether planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT LOYAR MAY ADMINISTER AND ACT AS YOUR COLLECTION AGENT TO PAY TO YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF USER CHARGES DUE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR PROVISION OF THE SOLUTION.
- LOYAR may, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates on the Solutions to any of the Users whereby these promotional offers shall accordingly be honored by you. LOYAR may change the Service Fee at any time at its sole discretion.
- You may add funds (“Credits”) to your Driver’s Credit Balance to fulfill the Minimum Balance requirement. The minimum balance you may hold in the Driver’s Cash Balance at any time is credit point equibalance of 500MMK. Balance may be added in any manner prescribed by LOYAR from time to time (such as cash reload and credit/debit card payments or transfer from your Driver Cash Balance).
- Funds in the Driver’s Credit Balance are not redeemable for cash and cannot be refunded. They cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value under any circumstances. The funds shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances. You will not receive interest or other earnings on your Credits. LOYAR may receive interest on amounts that LOYAR holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to LOYAR for any interest derived from your Credits.
- LOYAR Driver’s Wallet: Where available, Drivers will be stored value facility wallet. This wallet may be used to receive funds withdrawn from the Driver’s Cash Balance pursuant to clause 6.4 above, as well as make payments, transfers of funds to Bank account.
- Passenger shall be entitled to cancel for a booked journey three times during a month, if more than three times, the passenger will reduce rating. If this is reduced, the call will be removed from the priority list.
- Driver shall be entitled to cancel for a booked journey three times during a month, if more than three times, the driver will reduce rating. If this is reduced, the booking will be accepted easily and removed from the priority list.
- Deactivation Account
- After 3 months, there will be no journey transaction and the driver will not be credited. The system will auto deactivate this driver account.
- In the event of premature termination, Passenger, where the price of the journey is calculated by meter, shall owe the amount showing on the taximeter at the time that the journey is terminated. In the event that a price is agreed for the journey in advance, Passenger shall owe a proportionate part thereof in payment of that part of the journey already driven.
- If the passenger complains that the driver violated Article 4, LOYAR will take action and warning. Even if the complaint is three more times, the driver will be terminated transport agreement.
- If the driver complains that the passenger violated Article 5, LOYAR will take action and warning. Even if the complaint is three more times, the passenger will be terminated transport agreement.
- Passenger may instruct Driver to take out insurance at its own expense to cover risks for which Driver is not liable.
- In the event that Passenger has instructed Driver to take out such insurance, or a very limited insurance, and Driver has accepted and confirmed such an Instruction, Driver shall be liable for the damage resulting for Passenger from non-execution of this Instruction to Driver.
- LOYAR TAXI will collect, store and may transmit or make available to any third party data and information provided by the PASSENGER upon the registration on the Website, not limited to the location, full name, last name, your profile photo, phone and for TAXI DRIVER, besides the previously mentioned, the registration number and grantee or auxiliary data of your vehicle, such as make, model, color and plate, among others.
- LOYAR TAXI implements appropriate security measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, change, unauthorized disclosure or removal without permission of any information collected.
- Whenever the PASSENGER conducts financial transactions on the Website, LOYAR TAXI will collect all relevant information and may disclose it for specific system usage purposes. The user now authorizes LOYAR TAXI to communicate to the outsourcing payment service providers, if the user engages (or that LOYAR TAXI believe he was involved) in any activity that is illegal, which violates the rights of any person or lead to suspension or termination of the use of the system.
- LOYAR TAXI shall not be liable for any loss of user data, including force majeure, that occurred because of the invasions to the Website and security breach by unauthorized third parties
- Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Rights The Website and Mobile Applications and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by LOYAR, its affiliates, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Myanmar and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (b) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (c) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (d) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
By Using Service Or Other Services Provided By Us, You Acknowledge That You Have Read These Terms Of Service And Agree To Be Bound By Them.
- Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.